May 06, 2006

NEW MOVIE TIME OH SNAP

Under the banner of Zibbudie Babbuhl I've crafted another few minutes of zaniness that completely betray the medium of film. It's a big whopper, requiring literally years to even begin to compress, so I'll have to hold an interest check before I get it onto the usual channels. Also I'm wishy-washy about everything I do so here's your chance to tell me to go fuck myself and bring it on anyway.

For what it's worth, the film involves Evan, Claudio, and myself in various states of disarray. Evan beats me with a baseball bat, I yell at Claudio, Claudio fakes his death, I tell Evan he doesn't have a family. Stuff like that. Fun stuff. I quite like how it came out, mostly because it's not just people getting hurt as my description suggests but a little dance between genres on top of excessively dry humour and some attempts at being a little more than a cacaphony of noises.

I will edit this with links to consumption in due time. Just shout out in the comments if you're at all interested. A pulse-check, if you will, for the mostly imaginary ZB community.

Thank you.

Edit: Thank you two.


5 comments:

Pat said...

As John used to say throughout the majority of sec 3 and 4, I believe, "Bring it, don't sing it."

alex icon said...

Alex says: hit it up, hit it up!

alex icon said...

OH my

god
.

wow. that part at the end when they take you down... holy crap i was laughing so hard. we actually had .............................................. pizza.

wow. good sir, i commend you. that was impressive. i loved the sort of... serious/joking backandforth.

eh plus.

Pat said...

I'm not going to kiss your ass about it until I get sucked in, there's no fun in that.

Instead I'll say it shows potential.

Think about it, if I praise your ass off here and now, you won't have anything to aspire to, nothing to drive you to keep filming, keep producing, keep delivering.

Now there's a little voice in the back of your head that'll push you onward, constantly a whisper in the wind, "I'll show Pat, this movie's gonna shut that ass up"

James said...

Thank you for being so considerate, Pat, though I'll have to remind you that voice was there all along.

I feel the same way, actually.