September 21, 2005

Zibbudie Babbuhl*4

The Zibbudie Babbuhl crew(Andre, Jems and yours truly) went out most of the day yesterday.

Us three, we're social shut-ins, it's why were such good friends, we all know ths and play off our strengths, going out in the public, the light of day in a group is a foreign concept, we braved the terrible scorching heat to go to Dawson, now a little backstory.

I have what is most commonly reffered to as Polyphobia(Fear of too many things at once) now this isn't a terrible bad thing, but the sheer amount of people in the school, it becomes over-whelming to me, I came very close to having a panic attack.

So we go up to the second floor(?) to get a camera, while i'm making grooves in the floor from my foot stamping up and down and generally just looking down, we get the hell out on my advice.

Andre had to film a short movie, which will be posted here in a short time, we finished that, and retired to Andre's home to eat and basically do whatever we pleased.

This is when I post pictures, and you will not be dissapointed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Andre snaps his fingers nonchalantly to begin what will become an exciting journey

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Making preparations for further movie recording. Movies, Serious Business

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Curry, it's what's for dinner

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Andre always adds spice to things, it's damn stupid, curry is already spicy, he's putting jalepeno sauce in it, now, I love spice, but I also like to taste my food.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Andre takes the first bite, seemingly unphased by the beef curry, with this in mind, we dig in

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jemsy takes it slow, he is cautious, unerring centre of wisdom in this group of ours

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's a little too hot for jemsy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...So he goes for the Raita

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I take this challenge like I do with every challenge, with a thumbs up and my Captain Marvel Shirt

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The pilgrimage from the plate to my mouth is long and arduous, but my beef curry has maintained their faith and came out strong..ONLY TO BE EATEN HULGUHULGU

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I Think he likes it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Andre is content with this meal, he is also making me an offer I cannot refuse

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jemsy recovering from the spice bombardment

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I ate a little too much, it's different being 137lbs you eat a lot less

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whilst Andre is gone from the room, myself and Jemsy decide to do stupid stuff

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And again...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
..And again...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If any dermatologists are reading this post right now, can you tell me what's up with my ear? you know, right under the lobe? thanks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some craziness on my part, my eyes do that twirly thing on command, it's fucking radical

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Andre finally walks in the room, in disgust, and well, general apathy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: