September 07, 2005

Another Zibbudie Babbuhl Recipe

Well, I thought:

"I'm Hungry, I want to eat something"

Then I also thought:

"How can I make this into a ZBL post?"

That's easy, take pictures and document my interesting voyage into food as a nutritional supplement.

Let's begin

The Menu today consists of



Babbuhlina's Fettucini Alfredo!
A veritable king's meal, this expertly pre-prepared foodstuff is a divine mixture of pasta in a cream sauce with cheese and broccoli added in for good measure, a favorite of yours truly, but I digress, it is frozen for reasons unbeknowest to me, I must find a way to thaw it quickly so I may gorge myself.
(also pictured: my hairy hand, various frozen foods, which may or may not be consumed later on)


A voyage begins with a single step
I begin to peel away the outer workings of my soon to be meal, enamored in the grizzly cold entendre that is Babbuhlina, I take great caution as to not be mired in the cold which began this earth's dire ice age.....

Success! the box is sufficiently pried open as to allow some sort of heating method to be used.
(also pictured: my old fitness evaluation medal from cadets)
(not pictured: Latisha, a woman whom I met recently while I was at a celebratory function, she is laughing at the idea of doing an éxpose on a meal, and rightly so. She declined the opportunity to have a picture taken of her.)


Nuclear energy, for the masses
From my previous experiences preparing this tasty meal, the time best used by this magic nuclear box whom i've named Dr.Intrinsic is 5 minutes and 30 seconds, not one second more, and never a second less, for this would spell great doom upon the nation of Canada, and possibly the entire planet, as we would be stripped atom by atom by the magnatron's.


The Cooldown
The nuclear powers have smiled upon us this day, they have heated my meal, albeit, it is too hot, almost as if they were teasing the human race.

"YOU MAY ONLY STARE, AS YOUR NEWLY THAWED FOOD BOILS TO THE CORE OF YOUR WORLD AND DESTROYS YOU! FOOLISH MORTAL"

I say no, I fight this beast back, I forged a great weapon of destructive powers...

A fork

I stab at the heart of fire, disrupting his great power, melding the cream sauce, cheese and pasta into a new being, a tasty being....


FETTUCINI ALFREDO!!!
It is done, the meal is nearly complete, the time for feast is nigh!


Nirvana
No meal is complete without some sort of beverage, for this I have laid the responsibility of refreshing my pallette to Tropicana Twister, albeit, not my first choice of juice, Latisha loves the stuff, and while not greater than Fruitopia, it has it's own distinct taste and texture which pleases me.

it's time to eat now, typing all this got me hungry, Oh SHI-

-Kyle out.

Geezers need excitement

No comments: