December 31, 2005

New Years

Aye, it'll be a new year soon, as everyone is obligated to write somehing about this on their blog, we are no exception here at Zibbudie Babbuhl.

I'm going to make this short and ever so sweet, I can't stand new years.

I did not like this year, 2005, it was garbage in my opinion, I watched more than one person ruin their lives, that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Here's to 2006, let's see how humanity fares this time.
---

On another note:

Zibbudie Babbuhl now has it's own Warhammer 40k "League"

Players include Myself, Andre, Seb and Kendall(and hopefully Jemsy)

The game, is well, another venture, like Heroclix, like well, anything I decide to play and bring everyone on the bandwagon, but this game is expensive as christ, and well, fun as all hell too, we will document the campaigns of Zibbudie Babbuhl as they happen, my Force of the Canadian 5th will see Humanity to victory, that I can assure you.
----

Also, the contest deadline is rapidly approaching, only another week until it's all over, make sure to finish up soon, remember, a free game of your system choice, free, nadda zip, on us, it's a good prize, I mean, we could just fling crap at you like our monkey ancestors, but what's the fun in that.

-Kyle Out
Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na Singin'

No comments: