November 27, 2006

Let me tell you about my boat

Another update:

My dad is home now, he's been home for a bit I've just been swamped.

he's doing alright considering everything, he's still real fragile and worse off than he's ever been..but that's what getting poison pumped into your veins every week does to you, vapid vile virulent shit that be.

I used to take alot of life for granted, but after leaving the army and going back to being a civilian and seeing what someone just slowly dying does to a family it's really hit me in a profound way, the conflict is from within, not without and we as humanity have to look inwards to find our sense of peace and purpose, it makes you think what we've been fighting for is all worth it.

Of course it is..it always will be..what am I saying.

Oh, and as promised, my boat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our theme song?
Moondawg

-Kyle Out
And oh lordy I kissed her again..because she had kisses sweeter than wine <3

No comments: