January 05, 2005

Dispelling an Illusion

So, I'd like to make a statement.

I have many people on my MSN who view this blog, they are like guinea pigs, I unleash this crap onto them as a buffer of sorts, so I may guage their responses and adjust accordingly to the mass public.

But something of an inside joke has occured between me and Jems, it is the "It's...Homosexuals!" line, now, i'm not one to gripe(lie) but putting this as my screen-name has gotten some peculiar statements, and i'd like to dispel any illusion by providing this.



P.S: this has been a post of self mockery and to provide you with a funny comic, I am not angry nor annoyed at anyone, see i'm clever like that.

P.S.S: you can find more funny comics like this(in longer form) by visiting

Achewood

Don’t mess with the ritz bits wheat thins, saltines and trisquits

No comments: