June 18, 2005

Halo2 at 5 in the morning.

Yes, you heard me, myself and jemsy were up till the crack of dawn playing Halo2, neither of us were tired and I needed to think, suprisingly, we took house for most of the games, Jems and myself are starting to master the whole "2 of us sticking together all the time" when we both work together, we usually can't lose, even against a vastly superior force, so many times did we infiltrate the base, kill warthog's full of people, tanks and opposing forces, with a battle rifle, and jemsy's aim with a rocket launcher, albeit, he dissapeared once, when i faced a full gauss warthog down when he was supposed to support me, but he went around and killed all three of them later, took the flag, and ran pretty far, but they caught up with us.

Some really good games, especially for it being 5am, being stuck with most of the brits and odd gamers who eat unborn children, and taunt you constantly, it's a totally different game at 5am, it's like, the world shifts under your feet.

Best battle music ever: Rob Zombie - Dragula
Dig through the ditches and burn through the witches
I slam in the back of my Dragula

No comments: