July 05, 2005

THIS IS NOT NAM SMOKEY, THIS IS BOWLING, THERE ARE RULES, MARK THE FAULT!!

God, I am tired, I was at jemsy's house for about 2 days, we didn't sleep a damn wink, we babbuhled, we talked, we watched movies, we did what were supposed to, plan and contrive new methods of babbuhling and new funny scenarios, our newest you ask?

Mickey Rourke (Jems edit: Mickey Rooney) getting in a tussle with the Black Eyed Peas, and various shens that can happen, it was at our worst of the sleep deprived stage, we were essentially babbling(see how close that is to babbuhling) stupid things that mickey (rooney) could do or would do, I could hardly flail my arms to simulate the defense he would fashion in his haste and old age.

Had alot of good food, and basically vegged around, what I call a good time, shens on an unparralel level.

This is the longest babbuhl on record, from 1pm yesterday to 9pm today, 32 hours.

Also, never buy silent hill 4 the room, it's crap.

No comments: