March 25, 2006

ZIBBUDIE BABBUHL'S BACK BABY


AW YEAH


That's right you candy ass bitches, we're back, all rested up, all rip roaring for shens and shits and giggles, that's right SHITS SHENS AND GIGGLES! 3 FOR FUCKING 1 M I RITE?

In other news, Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out in about 5 days..Fuck yes I have a full preorder on it and im getting it as soon as it comes out, I will then not speak to anyone for at least 4 days.

Also, as soon as everything is cleared up after my training, i've volunteered for duty in Afghanistan, just thought you dudes and duddettes should know, i'll be all up in Kandahar, translating and directing my company, shit yeah, i'm also getting a transfer to Petawawa Ontario, to the 2nd Mechanized Brigade HQ, at least I have been told I'm getting a transfer there.

Jems will probably make a post sooner or later, keep watching you wacky cats.

-Kyle Out
Deeper love..give me a sign.. <3

No comments: