November 10, 2005

Like holding a hairy baby

Today, on our Game & Sammich thursday, myself and Jemsy ventured into Safari to look at various animals, and pretend to pet them through the glass, and name them(the big one is bitey) but...but something magical happened, a woman, whom shalt be named "Melanie" was at the chinchilla cage as I fawned over them, she instinctivly opened the cage, plucked a chinchilla out and handed him to me.

It was so fucking awesome, it was holding a baby, the things are so timid and gentle, they chew at everything, and they're bite is nothing, it's so small and fast, jesus are they fast, very wormy animals, but so lovely and playful.

I named the Chinchilla: Pépé

I am buying one asap.

GIS of the day: Chinchilla

-Kyle Out
But her friend is no where to be seen
Now she walks through her sunken dream

No comments: