November 17, 2005

Penny Arcade Forum battles

Yes, you heard right, another contest in Penny Arcade!

after winning the SE++(Social Entropy) Magic tournament, I decided to enroll in the Forum battles, hoping i'm on a proverbial roll, the matches were made, things were said, people have already lost, and my first match is against a very prominent forum vet known only as "The Geek"

Now, unlike me, he has alot of exploitable weaknesses, one of these weaknesses is a veritable affinity for Disney, and all things disney, especially the movie Lilo and Stitch, I plan to exploit this weakness to it's full potential.

My first idea was essentially creating a sort of battlefiueld, dressing myself in full combats and making a mock war, running and shit, all sounds of war in the background, talking to the camera, pondeirng upon my existence and the validity of this senseless conflict, only to hear that the enemy was making it's final rush, have stitch tied to a tree, camera pans on him quickly, as if he were a malignant power, only equaled to the Heilghast, I then rush towards him, and eviscerate him thusly with my trusted Bayonet/Multi-tool.

What do you think?

-Kyle Out
I caught a sucker dyin cause he thought could rhyme

No comments: