October 14, 2005

Magic, it's a Babbuhl thing.

As most people who know me personally, they know I play Magic the Gathering, and that when in my hayday I was very good, reaching the nationals, then losing in my first match against a 17 year old from Ontario.

I quit Magic shortly thereafter and played very random games with members of the gaming club(you go Spike, shit yeah) and members of the Babbuhlsquad, but who are we kidding,the Gaming club was my creation along with two other members of the former clan chinchilla, so the gaming club is essentially an extension of the arm of Zibbudie Babbuhl.

In the present, there is a Sealed Deck tournament going on at my favorite forum Penny-Arcade, and yours truly just won his first match, getting back in the Magical groove of Zibbudie Babbuhl!(get it? Magic? ahaha I make myself laugh sometime)

On another note: Jemsy has his DS, the triangle is complete, it took a long arduous journey to get to angrignon and attain the electronic divinity that is the Nintendo DS, but it was done and we are better men for it, you might be seeing DS little comics coming from us at some point, Gif's of our madness induced conversations.

Civilization 3 is taking over the lives of Zibbudie Babbuhl, almost like Skynet slowly taking over all of america's systems, it is taking us into it's folds.

And it is good.

As per a new tradition, I take one word from my post and GIS and post the funniest result, and here you go.



Edit: Yours truly just won his second match, i'm now in the semi-semi-semi-semi-finals. this victory will be for Zibbudie Babbuhl.

-Kyle Out
Mostly though, we at war with ourselves

No comments: