October 21, 2005

Rap and Zibbudie Babbuhl

A confusing title eh?

Yeah.


We at Zibbudie Babbuhl listen to a good amount of rap, well at least 2/3rds of Zibbudie Babbuhl, Andre's musical taste is well, he doesn't have any, I give him music and he listens to it, so, in effect he has my taste in music, which if I might say is tasteful and full of zeal.

But on to my pressing matters, we don't seem like the standard fare of rap fanatics, which to be fair, it's true.

Your Typical "Wigger"



Notice the Fubu clothing and other trends of hip-hop and gangsterism.

A talk with this individual showed nothing more than a love of Tupac, a taste for a KFC and a great understanding of text messaging.

Marvelous.

Now, a typical look at your Zibbudie Babbuhl Members.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Myself, the physical comedian and loud weird noise maker, do I look like a gangsta? Maybe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jemsy or as I call him Shenbobba he is the idea man, the brains behind the operation, the writer, is he a rapper, all packing and such, no. Does he get jiggy with it? Yes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Andre, he's just there for his "I don't know what's going on look" if he looks like a gangsta, this whole post is null and void, and I should kill myself.

See, were not the typical rapper listeners, there's a reason for this.

We listen to a very different kind of rap and hip hop.

Which is when I come to present you with the point of this fucking post, so you can stop reading, giggle and go apeshit over the words that I write, and I die a little inside.

I suggest to you, the readers, I know we have a few hard rockers in the audience, I don't like the stuff, but I get my jollies off on Kraftwerk so i'm not one to say anything.

I now present to you, the good hip-hop artists we as a collective listen to.

RJD2 - Counseling ft.Mhz/2 More Dead/June/Work/Through The Walls
MF Doom - Deep Fried Frenz/One Beer/Guinnesses Feat.Angelika & 4ize/Kon Queso/Kookies
Handsome Boy Modeling School - The World's Gone Mad/I've Been Thinking/Class System/Rock&Roll (Could never Hip-Hop like this)/The Truth
Buck 65 - Cries A Girl/Wicked And Weird/463
Junkie XL - Zerotonine/Silver Rock Canyon/Catch up to my Step Ft.Solomo/Spirits Ft.Saffron/Crusher Ft.Saffron/Fuusoku City/Solar City/Fight/Legion
K-OS - Heaven Only Knows/Crabbuckit/Superstar Part Zero/B-Boy Stance
Lloyd Banks - On Fire(yeah, that's it)
Outkast - Bombs over Baghdad/The Whole World/Roses
Rehab - It Don't Matter/Crazy People/Hey Fred/Sittin At A Bar/My Addiction/Rattle My Cage/Stormchaser
MC Chris - Fette's Vette(fucking awesome)
Radiohead - Everything in the Wrong Place/Rapperfection/Creep/D.D.T (more, but this is a remix album, ask for song's)
The Streets - Turn The Page/Geezers Need Excitement/Has It Come To This/Same Old Thing/It's Too Late/The Irony Of It All/Weak Become Heroes/Who Dares Wins/Stay Positive/Blinded By The Lights/Fit But You Know It/Dry Your Eyes
Culture Beat - Mr.Vain(no i'm not serious)
Kayne West - Jesus Walks/We Can Make It Better/Through The Wire/All Falls Down ft.Syleena

And that's it, so basically, I just told you to download all this music, or hell, if you're feeling lazy, i'll send you the stuff, i'm that much of a nice guy, so, get downloading, you won't be dissapointed.

If you are man, I don't know, you'll get a refund or your choice of:

5 Zibbudie Babbuhl Bucks to be reedeemed at your local Zibbudie Babbuhl member for various Zibbudie Babbuhl Merchandise, A "Slick" high five from yours truly or one Zibbudie Zabbuhl member will put his voice as your answering machine message.

-Kyle Out
My name is Y2K i'm here to shut your ass down

No comments: